Studying at KPI provides not only the opportunity to receive a quality education, but also to gain experience of study or internship abroad and within Ukraine. The Academic Mobility Department facilitates the exchange of studies:
• Advising students on existing exchange and internship programs, assistance with paperwork at the university;
• Information events on academic mobility, internships and volunteering both from the department's representatives and in cooperation with partners;
• The department concludes agreements with new foreign and Ukrainian universities, as well as maintains existing interuniversity relations;
To better navigate all the opportunities for exchange and how to properly draw up documents at the university, you can read the information in the guide.
• Experience of students' participation in various exchange programs can be found in the video reviews collected in the YouTube playlist;
• News about open competitions, sets for international exchange and volunteering programs, as well as a weekly digest of events and activities can be found on the Telegram channel, Facebook and Instagram pages and website https://mobilnist.kpi.ua/.
Join interactive online courses within “MOCAT – Modern competences of academic teachers – the key to modern HEI”
AT – Modern competences of academic teachers – the key to modern HEI”
🔹 International cooperation of 8 universities in development The Multicultural Model of an Academic Teacher Competences, and in preparation of 10 online courses – training materials, whose use will drive methodological, teaching, and multicultural competencies of academic teachers.
🔹 Target groups:
• who teach in English, in intercultural groups;
• without pedagogical or methodological preparation.
📋 More information about courses on the website (https://mocat-project.com/about-us), you also can take a look at the welcoming video
(https://youtu.be/Ty6UL_10yYE)🕔 Application deadline: those who sign by the 27th of September 2021 the courses are free of charge (financed by the UE project: “ MOCAT”)